Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and InventHelp Corporate Headquarters ideas something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an idea patent you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree this would definately be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of products and not trying to add somewhat more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. Include too many similar providers that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is departing from out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they do a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your Patent Idea is an easy task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as possible.